SWISS PAIRING SYSTEM
In a Swiss tournament, each competitor (team or individual) does not play every other. Competitors meet one-to-one in each round and are paired using a set of rules designed to ensure that each competitor plays opponents with a similar running score, but not the same opponent more than once.
1. How to download Swiss Manager Program
2. Creating a new tournament.
|File Size:||8045 kb|
3. Importing Ratings List from Chess SA.
4. Enter Players On Swiss Manager.
|File Size:||14538 kb|
5. Splitting the tournament in sections (A-Section. B-Section or U08, U10 etc)
|File Size:||12603 kb|
6. Selection a directory where to save tournament files.
7. Pairing of players.
8. Redo pairing
9. Off set board numbers. Start the board numbering for each section.
10. Entering Results of Players
Creating registration link on google forms
1. Creating a Registration Form
2. Creating a Registration Link and Database
other tools needed
1. Notation Sheets
2. Results Sheets
3. Board Numbers